The Seventh Annual McKnight’s Got Talent will be VIRTUAL this year on Friday, March 26, 7:00 PM.
Registration will be available to third-fifth graders Talent Show Registration
You will receive an email with instructions on how to record your act and submit it via Dropbox.
McKnight’s Got Talent March 26, 2021
Registration opens: Thursday, February 11th
Registration deadline: Friday, March 5th
Deadline to submit videos of registered acts: Friday, March 12th (midnight)
Rules and Expectations
- Maximum three-minute time limit per act—music may need to be edited to fit the time limit. Aim for about a two-minute act.
- Performers must be current McKnight students (or NACA students with home-base as McKnight) and may be in third, fourth or fifth grades.
- Lyrics for all songs must use appropriate language for elementary school audience.
- Each act must have appropriate content and dress.
- Student may NOT be in two solo acts.
- Students/parents MUST complete the McKnight's Got Talent Participation Waiver, McKnight's Got Talent Participation Video Release, and submit the $10 fee (per person). EACH performer in a group act needs to complete the registration form in order for the act to be included in the virtual show.
- ALL participants MUST video themselves at home and send via Dropbox
- Please NO lip-syncing. Please find an instrumental or karaoke version.
- The maximum number of participants per group act is 10 students.
- We will accept the first 30 acts (with completed registration for each group member if applicable, Participation Waiver, Participation Video Release, and $10 fee).
- Duplicated songs, genres, and acts will be kept to a minimum.
- Have FUN!!! Whatever your talent, just shine like a star!
Please contact Stef McLaughlin at (412) 733-6721 or email@example.com with any questions. Thank you!
You will have to acknowledge and electronically sign the waivers to complete registration.