The PFA is pleased to offer a wide variety of After School Programs to our McKnight Community throughout the school year! Stay tuned to the McKnight Messages and the District E-Blast for information on upcoming and available classes. The majority of our classes run from January through February, with registration in the November/December time frame, but others may be offered throughout the year.
1. All classes will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
2. Registration will be online only. There will be an open form for each student in your account for registration.
3. Most classes begin at 3:30 pm and end at 4:30 pm.
4. No transportation is provided! An adult must sign out their student at the end of each After School Class. We are able to transfer currently enrolled YMCA students to the YMCA program, though. You will indicate that we need to do so when you register.
5. You will receive a receipt for the classes you have registered each child for and your total payment amount.
6. If you see an out of stock listed on the class you want to register, this class is full. To be placed on the waiting list please register under the waitlist product using the dropdown to select class. This will put your child on the waitlist, but there is no guarantee space will become available.
When in doubt or in any state of confusion whatsoever, please contact Allyson with any questions: email@example.com or 301-462-9519.
We want you to be comfortable with the use of our website and the registration process!
If you need financial assistance, please contact Dr. Shute via firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-635-4105.
Thank you so much for your interest in these programs! Many thanks also to our dedicated instructors. These classes would not be possible without them.
Registration opens December 12th at 9:00 AM
- Thursday, November 26
- Friday, November 27
- Thursday, December 24
- Friday, December 25
- Saturday, December 26
- Sunday, December 27
- Monday, December 28